Tight design combined with trusted Tychem protection.
· Tight design technologies: rubber seal around the mask offers good compatibility with full face mask and sealed in gloves for full body protection
· No need for taping enables faster donning in emergency situations and industrial applications
· Rear entry with double flaps for enhanced safety of the wearer from frontal exposure
· Attached dissipative socks with boot flap
· Enables earthing of the wearer through dissipative shoes without need for additional earthing cables
· Especially for emergency responder teams who may stock the garments for long periods of time, the manufacturing date is featured on the box packaging
Hooded coverall with rubber seal in hood, attached gloves, and socks, back entry. Stitched and over-taped seams.
Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal can be used for a broad range of applications, from industrial manufacturing and cleaning, emergency response, chemical spill clean-up.